CONGRATULATIONS TO MIKE HOULE!
We were pleased to award Mike Houle with a Yamaha Motocross Motorcycle on Friday, September 5th, 2014!
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT...
Julie N. of Hope, BC was randomly chosen from over 2300 contest entrants and is now the proud owner of a brand-new Blue-Tooth Bag of Ridd'm from House of Marley and Rise Up Over-Ear Headphones! Congratulations, Julie!
YOUR FAVORITES ARE HERE!
We are excited to introduce our very own brand called Mac's Favorites! Find these great tasting products at lower prices than comparable national name brand items. Give them a try today!
*Prices may vary in select locations.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE FREE COFFEE FOR A YEAR CONTEST!
We are please to announce the winners of this fun contest!
1. George J. from North Vancouver, BC
2. Cathy C. from Bon Accord, AB
3. Linda W. from Surrey, BC
4. Erika B. from High River, AB
5. Janice C. from Lorette, MB
6. Bob O. from Winnipeg, MB
7. Stephanie R. from Calgary, AB
8. Andrew B. from Winnipeg, MB
9. Caley L. from Calgary, AB
10. Constance S. from Victoria, BC
11. Colleen W. from Winnipeg, MB
12. Linda A. from Surrey, BC
13. Carole D. from Red Deer, AB
14. Penny G. from Campbell River, BC
15. Vivian M. from Calgary, AB
16. Roger S. from Surrey, BC
17. Myles O from Winnipeg, MB
18. Penny R. from Victoria, BC
19. Debbie S. from Wetaskiwin, AB
20. Dan P. from Regina, SK
21. Karri Q. from Calgary, AB
22. Ivy P. from Seven Sisters, MB
23. Paula R. from Winnipeg, MB
24. We're still waiting to hear from these winners. Check your email! It could be you!
WE'RE GOING DIGITAL THIS YEAR!
We are ecstatic to be able to offer Limited Edition Froster T-shirts for sale this year ONLINE! If you’re a Frosterophile, make sure to grab yours while it’s still available! Once they're gone, they're gone!
T-rex Hearts Frosters
In another epic visual tragedy, T-rex fails again. Not only can’t he do push-ups, make his bed or hug other T-rexes, he also can’t drink his perfectly chilly Froster! Show him some love and proudly wear his squishy visage on your chest. *High five, T-rex!* Oh wait. You can’t do that without your head getting in the way either.
No Longer Only Light Up a Room Just By Leaving It!
This is your chance to shine. During the day. Because the Froster bulb doesn’t actually glow. Keep the dream alive.
WE ARE ALSO PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT...
The proceeds of this fun project are being donated to local charities!