MyMacs.ca™ WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the official Terms and Conditions for Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc. (“Mac’s”) MyMacs.ca™ website.
Visitors who sign up for membership on MyMacs.ca™ will become a registered user and receive an Account. By choosing to register and receive an Account, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
1. Account registration is open to everyone age 13 and older.
2. Each individual may only register one (1) Account. To register, you will be required to provide your first and last name, email address, birth date, province and/or country of residence. All other fields presented when registering are optional.
3. Each registrant is solely responsible for ensuring that his/her Account registration is up to date and accurate. Mac's assumes no responsibility or liability for any misdirected communications or for any failure to contact a registrant or contestant due to inaccurate Account information. Mac's assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors with respect to any information contained in an Account.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Account registrant, the registration will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted as part of the Account at the time of registration. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. Registration of an Account is limited to individuals. Groups, clubs, organizations, partnerships and any other entities are prohibited from registering an Account.
6. Accounts are personal and cannot be sold, traded, transferred, bartered, assigned, shared with a third party or auctioned through an online auction site.
7. As a condition of registering and using an Account you agree that you will not use your Account for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use your Account in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Mac's Convenience Stores web site or server, or the network(s) connected to any Mac's Convenience Stores, or interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of any Mac's Convenience Stores web site, promotion, surveys, forums, polls, or contests. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other individual's Account, survey or forum data, computer systems or networks connected to any Mac's Convenience Stores server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not use any other individual's Account at any time.
8. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your Account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to notify Mac's Convenience Stores (through the “Contact Us” feature of the MyMacs.ca web site) of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security for which you are aware. Under no circumstances will Mac's be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature, kind or degree whatsoever that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or Account, either with or without your knowledge.
9. Account registration is a privilege which can be revoked by Mac's, at its sole discretion and at any time without notice and without compensation, for abuse by a registrant or any of these Terms and Conditions, for abuse or violation of any contest rules or for any other reason.
10. Each Account registrant is responsible for keeping up to date on these Terms and Conditions, as they may be changed from time to time. Mac's will attempt to communicate any changes to these Terms and Conditions to all registrants via email or by posting notice on any of its Mac's web sites, but, for greater clarity, provided that notice of any such changes (or a revised version of these Terms and Conditions, containing such changes) is posted on any such web site by Mac's, such changes shall be effective and binding on all persons having registered an Account whether or not any further notice is sent via email.
11. Registration of an Account is done at the registering individual's own risk. Under no circumstances shall Mac's (or its affiliates and sponsors) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damages or injury of any kind, nature or degree whatsoever that may result from the use of, or inability to use, an Account registration.
13. Mac's may, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate Account registrations, in whole or in part, without notice, at any time if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Mac's corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Account system or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of the Account system as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions.
14. Should you wish to delete your Account registration, contact MyMacs.ca administrator and they will delete it upon your written, submitted and received request. By unsubscribing, you will forfeit any prizes or other benefits you might be entitled to. By deleting your Account registration, you will void all entries you may have made or earned in all promotions or contests which you have entered using your Account email address and password and you will forfeit any unconfirmed or future prizes you might be entitled to in relation to such contests. If you have entered a contest/promotion, Mac's reserves the right to archive your personal information and retain it for the duration of any such contest or promotion, including any applicable fulfillment periods, for contest/promotion auditing purposes. During this period, unless you otherwise expressly consent, your personal information will not be used for any purpose, other than for contest/promotion auditing purposes, and will not be used for any other marketing purposes whatsoever and will not be made available to any third parties. At the end of the auditing period, your personal information will be deleted. If you have not entered any contests or promotions at the time you choose to delete your Account registration, your personal information will be permanently deleted within 30 days.
15. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligation of a registrant, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Alberta, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. The Courts of the Province of Alberta, judicial district of Calgary shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide any disputes and you irrevocably attorn to the jurisdiction of those courts.
16. Mac's will be the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure this website is always secure and all information in this site is up to date and accurate. Despite there efforts, information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
All rights reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy information from this website and to print in hard copy for internal use only. No part of this information may be reproduced, modified, or redistributed in any form or by any means, for any purposes without our prior written permission.